We Provide Quality Education
We want that education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded, and by which one can stand on one’s own feet– Swami Vivekananda
- Five examinations during the year.
- Two mock tests, two terminal exams and the Annual exam.
- Mock tests- 50 marks, Terminal exams-50 marks and the Annual Exam-80 marks.
- More than three 100 marks’ examinations for the Board students of standard – 10 and 12.
- The results of all the above examinations are given in printed result-sheet as well as in the students’ diaries.
- The results are given with Grades, Marks and Percentage.
- The examined answer books of the terminal exams are shown to the students for improvement purpose.
- For the convenience of the parents, the fees are accepted in two instalments (term wise)
- The top ten rankers of STD-7,8,9 are entitled for fees exemptions.
- The top three rankers in the Annual Exam (class wise) are encouraged with gifts.
- Different co-curricular activities are arrange during the year and the winners and rankers are encouraged withe different prizes and certificates.
- Constant contact with the parents and staff through .SMS, Android App, WhatsApp AND E-MAIL. The information regarding the results, holidays and fees payment details are sent instantly through SMS and WhatsAp . The technology is used to the real purpose of facility and education.
error: Content is protected !!